Monday, September 26, 2011

In The Spirit of Friends Show - Malabar Farms






Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I last blogged, but I am going to start blogging at least every few days now.

Me and my mom got up at 2:30 a.m. on Saturday morning and made our way to Malabar Farms in Ohio for the In the Spirit of Friends show. It was a 7 hour trip for us. Here are some pictures of what I purchased. I really did not know how it was set-up, etc... so I was just kind of running around, here, there and everywhere. I am not sure if I missed any booths, but I think I got them all.

I will have to say that the trip is 100% worth the drive, the goods are all primitive and all handmade and then you have those great primitive antiques there as well. Then you can go shop in the Amish area and make an entire day of it. We are already planning on next year and I think we will stay overnight next year so there is not so much driving in one day.

Here are some goodies I got... Should have bought more.

No comments:

Post a Comment