Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Primitive Huntboard


Hi - I know it has been a few weeks since I posted last. I have had a busy summer already - couple of beach trips, baseball games and work.. I am still busy stitching my sampler - I hope to have it complete by end of August. I am going to try my hand at punch needle when I am finished - I love the look of punch needle and people say if I can do the cross stitch I should be able to do that.

This past weekend I went to the beach and on the way back, I stopped at this store called Goose on The Roof - I love this store - it is full of antiques and what nots. You never know what you are going to find in there. And to my surprise - I found this beautiful huntboard - I turned the corner and saw it and just knew that is what I needed for my living room.

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful and I also love the painted piece you have hanging above it. It really looks nice together. BTW....I guess your package arrived ok :) Hope you're happy with everything.
    Smiles,
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete