Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Doing Some Antiquing

Sorry for not posting that often, this summer has been really busy. Mike has baseball games at least three days a week now until the middle of August - I am counting down the days.. LOL I have been busy working on my sampler - I hope to have it done soon. I will post a picture of my progress soon. I also got a great gameboard from Godiloo Woodworks - wow I love her gameboards. I have been busy going to some antique stores looking for those special prims in my house. I have not found anything since the Huntboard two weeks ago, but it is fun to look. I am looking for a coffee table and end tables - but not sure exactly what I want - I will know it when I see it.

We are also making great progress on remodeling the bathroom and kitchen - I hope to have pictures of those up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment